This Tuesday: Another one-of-a-kind live trivia event courtesy of the Big Quiz Thing (back at Littlefield in Brooklyn)—we're counting down the Top 40 Greatest Music Trivia Questions of All Time! Plus, live band karaoke from Rock Star Karaoke! And yes, another tremendous quiz prize haul. Seriously, this is a big one; might be another one of those "everyone team home with something" nights. The prize partners are varied and sundry. Returning to the fold…
- The Accidental Pervert: The hilariously filthy one-man show—about a young man's not-so-serious struggle with porn addiction—continues its hit Off Broadway run at the 13th Street Repertory Company. And we have more hot tickets for some lucky quiz/karaoke-goers. Learn more at TheAccidentalPervert.com.
- Sex Tips for Straight Women from a Gay Man: More dirty funny stuff! ("Two wet thumbs up!" Out.com says. Ew.) Based on the bestselling book, STFSWFAGM (heh, "FAGM") is a hilariously titillating hit, as a few players Tuesday night can find out firsthand. More info at SexTipsPlay.com.
- Stomp: The power of Stomp just cannot be denied! The multimedia explosion of physicality and joyous noise continues to thrill international crowds in the East Village's Orpheum Theatre, 20 years into its run. If you haven't experienced it yet, maybe you'll get lucky this Tuesday. Or else shell out at StompOnline.com.
- The Women's Project Theater: The excellent company that gave us recent theater sponsor The Architecture of Becoming now presents the comedy The Most Deserving, starring ace character actor Veanne Cox (remember Kramer's girlfriend who heckled Jerry at the club?). The show runs March 30 to May 4 at New York City Center Stage II, and we got tickets. More at WPTheater.org.New York City Center Stage IINew York City Center Stage II
- Littlefield: Our favorite Brooklyn venue deserves all the praise we can heap upon it. We've had lots of fun there—last week's Muppets show, the Big '90s Quiz Thing, our holiday spectacular—but the rest of their calendar is well worth checking out. (Music, comedy, the undescribably delightful, etc.) And they're giving us some free passes to give to you. Details at LittlefieldNYC.com.